Basel ZooCurrently Closed
- Address: Binningerstrasse 40, 4054 Basel, Switzerland
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +41-612953535
- Ticket Price: 21 CHF
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
The Basel Zoo is renowned not only for its repertoire of animals, but also for the breeding program where they breed endangered species in captivity. Spanning almost 17 hectares, the Basel Zoo is a fun filled trip to take as a family. With over 600 species of animals, the Basel Zoo has been dubbed as one of the most kid friendly zoos in all of Europe and is a definite thing to do in Basel.
Among the highlights are trained elephants and sea lions performing tricks and the Vivarium, which has everything from reptiles to penguins!
- Basel Zoo ticket price for adults (25-61): 21 CHF
- Basel Zoo ticket price for adults senior (62+): 19 CHF
- Basel Zoo entry price for youth (16-24): 15 CHF
- Children (6-15): 10 CHF
- Basel Zoo price for families: 43 CHF
- Zoo Basel tickets 1 CHF included for nature-conservation contribution. You can choose to not pay it.
- Zoo Basel timings: 8 AM – 6 PM daily.
- By Bus: Bus 34 stops at Rütimeyerplatz bus station.
- Restaurant Le MONOT
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Basel before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Basel and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Basel include Basel Zoo in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
80.68% of people start their Basel Zoo visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Basel Zoo
85.51% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Basel Zoo