Barclays Park BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Ermy Bourne Highway, Benab, Barbados, Bathsheba Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Park, View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
The Barclays Park Beach is located around 3 kilometres from the city centre of Bathsheba. A gift from UK to celebrate Barbados’ independence, the park is mostly free of amenities. It does have a shaded area with picnic tables and offers incredible views of the eastern coastline. Situated right across the ocean, it is a good place to have a family picnic.
Entrance Ticket Details For Barclays Park Beach
- Car parking charges may apply.
How to Reach Barclays Park Beach
- Hiring a taxi or renting a car/ bicycle is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bathsheba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bathsheba and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Barclays Park Beach Address: Ermy Bourne Highway, Benab, Barbados, Bathsheba
- Barclays Park Beach Timing: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Barclays Park Beach: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Bathsheba include Barclays Park Beach in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
62.75% of people start their Barclays Park Beach visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Barclays Park Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Barclays Park Beach
People normally club together St. John's Church and Andromeda Botanic Gardens while planning their visit to Barclays Park Beach.