Bathsheba BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Sandy Beach, Christ Church, Barbados, Bathsheba, Barbados
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Leisure, Water Sport
Bathsheba Beach - Review
The top attraction of Bathsheba, there’s never a dull moment on the Bathsheba Beach. Everyone- locals and tourists-take to the beach as often as they can; the beach is perpetually teeming with life. When you visit the Bathsheba Beach you’ll know why it’s one of the important places of the island.
The infamous Bathsheba Soup Bowl, where the top notch surfers meet once a year, is a part of this unending stretch of sand. It’s said that from the Bathsheba Beach, you can see the entire island and it’s a sight to be reckoned with. A word of caution; don’t attempt to swim here. As strong a swimmer as you are, don’t underestimate the power of the undercurrents.
Bathsheba Beach Information
- The Bathsheba has no business hours.
- It’s advisable to visit the beach during the day time.
Restaurants Near Bathsheba Beach
- Round House
- Atlantis Restaurant
- Cutters of Barbados
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bathsheba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bathsheba and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bathsheba Beach
95% of people who visit Bathsheba include Bathsheba Beach in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
40.44% of people start their Bathsheba Beach visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Bathsheba Beach
87.15% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bathsheba Beach
Bathsheba Beach Map
Bathsheba Beach Trips
Bathsheba Beach, Bathsheba Reviews
All QuestionsBathsheba beach
- The Shakespeare Express Stratford-upon-Avon
- Bus Stop P Churston Avenue
- Stratford & Henley Methodist Church
- Stratford-upon-Avon Canal
- Snitterfield Methodist Church
- Country Artists Visitor Centre And Factory Shop Stratford-upon-Avon
- Nx Booking Office
- Retrospectives Art Gallery
- Saint Club
- Stratford Upon Avon United Reformed Church
- First Church Of Christ Scientist
- Ghost Walks/Talks Of Stratford
- Hampton Lucy, Adj Church
- Stratford-upon-Avon Town Hall