How to Reach Bathsheba, Barbados
The Easiest Way to Reach Bathsheba
- By Air: Barbados has one lone international airport, so anywhere you land in Barbados, you’ll be landing at the Grantley Adams International Airport.Most of the major airlines fly to Bathsheba.
- By Bus: There are buses from the airport that run either to the west of the island or the east side.
- By Cruise: There are cruises that you can take from the neighbouring island, if you plan to do island hopping.
- By Bus: There are buses that run all over the island. Their timetables are erratic so be prepared to walk or wait.
- By Taxi: Taxis are easy to flag down and recommended if you aren’t on a crazy budget.
- Hire: Cars and bikes are available for rent, but the steering wheel is on the right hand side.
Are you looking for a Bathsheba travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Bathsheba from Nearby Cities
|Bridgetown to Bathsheba||19.1 km||1 hour 9 mins|
How to Reach Top Cities in Barbados
- How to reach Bridgetown
- How to reach Chalky Mount
- How to reach Froster Hall
- How to reach Hillaby
- How to reach Welchman Hall
- How to reach Sweet Vale