How to Reach Bathsheba
- By Air: Barbados has one lone international airport, so anywhere you land in Barbados, you’ll be landing at the Grantley Adams International Airport.Most of the major airlines fly to Bathsheba.
- By Bus: There are buses from the airport that run either to the west of the island or the east side.
- By Cruise: There are cruises that you can take from the neighbouring island, if you plan to do island hopping.
- By Bus: There are buses that run all over the island. Their timetables are erratic so be prepared to walk or wait.
- By Taxi: Taxis are easy to flag down and recommended if you aren’t on a crazy budget.
- Hire: Cars and bikes are available for rent, but the steering wheel is on the right hand side.