How to Reach Bathsheba - The Easiest Way to Reach Bathsheba
- By Air: Barbados has one lone international airport, so anywhere you land in Barbados, you’ll be landing at the Grantley Adams International Airport.Most of the major airlines fly to Bathsheba.
- By Bus: There are buses from the airport that run either to the west of the island or the east side.
- By Cruise: There are cruises that you can take from the neighbouring island, if you plan to do island hopping.
- By Bus: There are buses that run all over the island. Their timetables are erratic so be prepared to walk or wait.
- By Taxi: Taxis are easy to flag down and recommended if you aren’t on a crazy budget.
- Hire: Cars and bikes are available for rent, but the steering wheel is on the right hand side.
Are you looking for a Bathsheba travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Bathsheba from Nearby Cities
|Bridgetown to Bathsheba||11.61 km||11 mins|
|Portland to Bathsheba||1832.32 km||30 hours 32 mins|
|Medford to Bathsheba||2012.66 km||33 hours 32 mins|
|Granby to Bathsheba||2013.73 km||33 hours 33 mins|
|Arlington to Bathsheba||2177.04 km||36 hours 17 mins|
|Syracuse to Bathsheba||2177.13 km||36 hours 17 mins|
|Delray beach to Bathsheba||2325.39 km||38 hours 45 mins|
|Minneapolis to Bathsheba||3699.73 km||61 hours 39 mins|
|Aurora to Bathsheba||4911.34 km||81 hours 51 mins|
|Albuquerque to Bathsheba||5145.75 km||85 hours 45 mins|