St. John's Church529 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hackleton's Cliff, St. John Parish, Barbados, Bathsheba
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 am Details
- Phone: +1-2464335599
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Built in the year 1831, this classic and surreal Gothic church was constructed to replace a previous structure which had been destroyed by a hurricane. Some facts about the church:
- The churchyard contains the body of Ferdinand Paleologus, believed to be a descendant of Constantine.
- Late Prime Minister of Barbados, Hon. David John Howard Thompson was also laid to rest at this site.
- The church premises house a beautiful Westmascott statue.
- The church offers spectacular views of the East Coast.
St. John's Church Travel Tips
- Call up the church to inform you are visiting.
Entrance Ticket Details For St. John's Church
- Entrance fees in the form of donations are accepted.
How to Reach St. John's Church
- Hiring a taxi or renting a car/ bicycle is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bathsheba before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bathsheba and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Bathsheba include St. John's Church in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
90.19% of people start their St. John's Church visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see St. John's Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. John's Church