Atchafalaya Basin BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: Breaux Bridge, LA 70517, USA, Baton Rouge, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bridge, Family And Kids
The views from the Atchafalaya Basin Bridge is considered to be some of the most visually appealing sights around the Baton Rouge. It is also known as the Louisiana Airborne Memorial Bridge and lies on the way to the city of Lafayette. Opened in 1973, the beautiful tourist destination has garnered a reputation amongst the visitors who come here enticed by its praises and later, by the experience. It is comprised of two parallel bridges that stretch to a length of 18.2 miles, marking itself as the 3rd longest bridge in the country. If you are visiting Baton Rouge, make sure to stop by to relish the sights in here. The best time to visit will be early mornings and evenings. Bring your camera and click pictures to take away with you. Those memories will stay with you forever!
How to Reach Atchafalaya Basin Bridge
- By car or taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Baton Rouge before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Baton Rouge and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Atchafalaya Basin Bridge Address: Breaux Bridge, LA 70517, USA, Baton Rouge, United States
- Atchafalaya Basin Bridge Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Atchafalaya Basin Bridge(preferred time): 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Atchafalaya Basin Bridge: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!