Knock Knock Children's MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: 1900 Dalrymple Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70808, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2253883090
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Children Museums, Family And Kids
Knock knock is a newly opened children’s museum in Baton Rouge. The place was established with an idea to provide a creative space to the little geniuses where they can visualize and play with their imagination, experiment and grow. Knock knock caters to children of all age, especially toddlers and third-graders with the budding mind. Opened in August 2017, the museum help visitors to witness the various art pieces and items crafted and created by the local artists of the town. The place also offers numerous workshops and opportunities for kids to try their hands on it including dancing, painting, sculpting, crafting, music and more. Perched high on a lakeshore slope and surrounded by mature live oaks, this place is no less of a paradise for families and children. Definitely one of the top things to do in Baton Rouge!
How to Reach Knock Knock Children's Museum
- Bus Station- Thomas H Delpit @ E-Washington - S
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Baton Rouge before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Baton Rouge and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Knock Knock Children's Museum Address: 1900 Dalrymple Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70808, USA, United States
- Knock Knock Children's Museum Contact Number: +1-2253883090
- Knock Knock Children's Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Best time to visit Knock Knock Children's Museum(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Knock Knock Children's Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!