Adjarian Wine House41 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Acharistskali, Georgia, Batumi Map
- Phone: +995-577214002
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Winery
Established in 2010, this quaint wine house is located 15 kilometers outside the Batumi city.
Its establishment of the 18the century ruins of a previous Adjaria winery, the environment is beautifully rejuvenating and very spa-like. With a missing to keep the previous traditions of the regions wines, you will get an opportunity to savor some delightful “Chkhaveri” among a few more. The food and drinks are indeed stellar!
Wine connoisseurs and lovers alike, will especially love this place, given its features of a Wine Factory, Wine Cellar, Restaurant, Drinks Bar and a Vineyard.
A great place to spend the day out and outside the town of Batumi.
Adjarian Wine House Travel Tips
- This is great pit stop on your way to another popular Batumi attraction of the Bridge of Makhunsteti.
- You can buy a wine here.
How to Reach Adjarian Wine House
- By car or bus.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Batumi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Batumi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Adjarian Wine House Address: Acharistskali, Georgia, Batumi
- Adjarian Wine House Contact Number: +995-577214002
- Time required to visit Adjarian Wine House: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4% of people who visit Batumi include Adjarian Wine House in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
66.67% of people start their Adjarian Wine House visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Adjarian Wine House
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Adjarian Wine House
People normally club together Batumi Art And Musical Centre and Mtirala National Park while planning their visit to Adjarian Wine House.