- Address: 51 Rustaveli Ave, Batumi, Georgia
- Phone: +995-595335861
- Ticket Price: 12 GEL
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Family And Kids
About Dolphinarium, Batumi
Fancy some swimming with the dolphins or enjoying a brilliant performance by these wonderful creatures? Head to the Dolphinarium for the ultimate dolphin entertainment.
Opening its doors in 1975, Dolphinarium has been drawing Batumi visitors for spectacular entertainment. Essentially an educational program, shows here are held throughout the year, irrespective of what weather prevails. Accommodating 700 spectators, this attraction offers shows in three languages - English, Russian and Georgian. A single show goes on for roughly 20-30 minutes which is great entertainment for all ages alike.
You can even try your hand at being a dolphin trainer for a bit! If you don’t want to get drenched in the water splashed by the playful dolphins during the show, we suggest skiing first three rows. Additionally, if you are keen on swimming with the dolphins, you can do so on Sundays at 2 pm or sometimes even after the show. The kids especially will have great time here. Don’t forget to capture that dolphin planting a peck on you!
- Please visit official website to know opening and closing timings.
- Bring your own eatable as there are no refreshments or snacks sold in the Dophinarium.
Dolphinarium Ticket Prices
- Night shows ticket prices 16Lari.
- Swimming with dolphins is available.
- 3-12 years: 60Lari
- 12-18 years: 100Lari
- Adults: 150Lari
- Free bar is included.
Dolphinarium Opening and Closing Hours
- There are three shows per day at 14:00, 17:00 and 21:00pm.
How To reach Dolphinarium by Public Transport
- Buses to university bus stop and 30 Rustaveli Avenue.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Batumi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Batumi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dolphinarium
95% of people who visit Batumi include Dolphinarium in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
76.34% of people start their Dolphinarium visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dolphinarium
55.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dolphinarium
Dolphinarium, Batumi Reviews
Really extraordinary place.it's amazing to see it.dolphins are so cute when they are dancing😍😙😎😗
Excelent show of dancing dolphins. The show is really exciting for both kids and adults.
It was aiight, both dolphins and the trainers were skilled, But they don't have enough space,
One of the must see interesting and beautiful place in Batumi and in Europe! The best performances of local lovely dolphins
Fantastic show. One of the best I have ever seen. Tickets were not available for.the same day and of of the staff offered to pay GEL 100 to get a ticket for which we had complained and got a ticket for.next day. Crab staff.
- Christian Life Center
- Calvery Cco Santa Paula
- Missionaries Of St Dominic
- Moonridge Ranch
- Roxbury United Parish
- United Par United Methodist
- Degray State Park Maintenance Complex
- Christian Holy Sabbath Church
- Arkadelphia Campground & RV
- Burroughs Diamond B Ranch
- Unity Baptist Church
- Jo Ann Diffee Gallery
- Arkansas-State Of, Department Of Parks & Tourism
- Friendship United Methodist Church
- West Basin