How to Reach Batumi
The Easiest Way to Reach Batumi
HOW TO GET TO BATUMI
- By Air: The Batumi International Airport, located at 2 kilometres south of the city are well served by international airlines.
- By Bus: The capital of Georgia, Tbilisi has frequent buses and minibuses to Batumi. It takes about 6 hours to reach by bus, and the ticket costs 20 Lari. There are some bus services to and from Turkey too.
- By Car: Armenia, Turkey and Azerbaijan have road a road network connecting to Batumi.
- By Bike: Some cycling enthusiasts undertake the Batumi-Tbilisi route.
- By Train: The Georgian railways has a good network serving Batumi. There are frequent trains to and from Tbilisi.
HOW TO GET AROUND BATUMI
- By Foot: Batumi’s one end to the other can be easily covered on foot. This is the best way in fact to explore the beauty of Batumi.
- By Bicycle: You can rent a bicycle to experience one of Batumi’s bets bicycle ride stretching at 8 kilometres along the beach.
- By Bus and minibus: Buses serve the central area of Batumi, while the minibuses serve the outer areas. You can simply wave, to stop one.
Modes of Transportation in Batumi
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Batumi. The most preferred mode of transport in Batumi is Walking.
Average distance: 2.77 km Average time: 17.67 min
Walking 50%Walking 18 min Motorbike 2.5 min Overall average time for 3.25 kms 20.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 25%Bus 10 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 1.8 kms 12 min
- Cities Near Batumi
- How To Reach Tbilisi