Airborne MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: 14 Rue Eisenhower, 50480 Sainte-Mere-Eglise, France, Bayeux
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0233414135
- Ticket Price: 8 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Tourist Center, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
The Airborne Museum is located in the heart of the little village of Sainte-Mere-Eglise in Normandy. The museum exhibits a magnificent display of airborne insignia patches, Uncle Frank’s regiment, the All American patch, Spiderman orange patch, etc. The museum has been a popular attraction for 50 years now and is also referred to as the largest museum in Europe. Dedicated to the American paratroopers, the museum carries rich information relevant to the history of the city. The museum is therefore a much recommended visit from Bayeux.
Airborne Museum Travel Tips
- The cathedral is quite close to the museum.
- Guided tours are available to the museum.
Entrance Ticket Details For Airborne Museum
- Adults 8€; Children 4.50€
How to Reach Airborne Museum
- Train: Train du Marais
- Train touristique du Cotentin
- Auberge John Steele
- Le Feu Ardent
- Logis Hôtel le Sainte Mère
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bayeux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bayeux and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.88% of people who visit Bayeux include Airborne Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
48.33% of people start their Airborne Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Airborne Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Airborne Museum