Cathedrale Notre Dame De BayeuxCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Rue du Bienvenu, 14400 Bayeux, France
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-231924848
- Ticket Price: 4 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral
Cathedrale Notre Dame de Bayeux is a magnificent piece of architecture with a combination of Romanesque, Crypt and Gothic blend. The cathedral was home to Bayeux tapestry from the 11th century to the 18th century. The cathedral houses sculpted scenes that reflect the tempestuous past. The 15th-century frescoes in the crypt and the late 12th-century chapter house with its glazed and decorated bricks and tiles are the highlight of this cathedral.
- Tours to the cathedral are available from 1st July to 31st August, 2011 - Monday to Friday 10:30 am, 11:45 am, 2:30 pm, 3:45 pm, 5:00 pm.
- Adult 4 €
- 11 to 17 years old: 3 €
- Under 10 years of age :free
- Train: Bayeux Train Station.
- le domesday
- La Pomme d'Aure
- Le Petit Normand
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bayeux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bayeux and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Bayeux include Cathedrale Notre Dame De Bayeux in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
53.68% of people start their Cathedrale Notre Dame De Bayeux visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Cathedrale Notre Dame De Bayeux
84.81% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cathedrale Notre Dame De Bayeux