Events and Festivals in Bayeux, France
Events and Festivals in Bayeux
- Rendez-vous a la cathedrale 2015, “les lumieres de la liberte: This festival is celebrated all day long around the tree of liberty with projections of light and images on the tree. Bayeux uses latest technology to enjoy this festival along with remarkable sound effects. The highlights of this festival are the ten original stories along with the Cathedral that glows in a colorful myriad of light. This festival is celebrated from the 14th of July to the 29th of August.
- Bayeux – calvados award of war correspondents 2015: An award winning ceremony celebrated from the 5th to the 11th of October as a tribute to the war correspondents who sacrificed their lives for the liberation of the town of Bayeux. The festival includes a prize giving ceremony along with exhibitions, public screenings, debates and book fairs.
- Tout un foin in Bayeux: A multicultural festival celebrated on the 24th and 25th of July.
- Le gout du large: A sea food fishing festival held on the 14th and 15th of November. About 50000 people of Bayeux gather to celebrate this festival with great pomp and show.
- Bayeux International Circus Festival: The finest artists of the world come together to host the circus fest and to fetch a chance to win the prize of Bayeux. The festival is hosted from 2nd to the 8th of March.
- Regatta “defi des ports de peche: A fishing competition held from 11th to 17th may in Bayeux.
- D-Day Festival Normandy: A festival held between 30th may and 14th June when nine tourist offices present their own areas at the best.
- Medieval Festival: The festival hosts exhibitions of arts and crafts with jewelry, dolls, sculptures, and pottery. The medieval market and the heritage of Bayeux stand as the highlight of this festival.
Trip plans for Bayeux
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bayeux
Bayeux Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bayeux
Save 10%Wifi everywhere in Bayeux
Enjoy unlimited internet everywhere in France with 4G-LTE Pocket WiFi. Stay connected anytime and avoid data roaming charges ...
Full Day Private Tour of Normandy American Sites from Le Havre New on TripHobo
Duration: 12 Hrs
Enjoy a full day Normandy American Heroes private historical tour. This is a tailored tourfor a moving memorable trip of the ...Book Now
Full Day Private Tour of Historical Normandy American Sites from Honfleur harbor New on TripHobo
Duration: 12 Hrs
Enjoy a full day Normandy American Heroes private historical tailored tourfor a moving memorable trip of the Dday landing sit...Book Now
British - American D-Day Beaches Half Day Tour from Bayeux 2 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs 18 Mins
Explore the D-Day landing beaches of Normandy and gain insight into Europes World War II history on this half-day tour from B...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Cherbourg
- Events & Festivals in Rennes
- Events & Festivals in Le Mans
- Events & Festivals in Angers
- Events & Festivals in Versailles
- Events & Festivals in Paris
- Events & Festivals in Amiens
- Events & Festivals in Tours
- Events & Festivals in Vannes
- Events & Festivals in Reims
- Events & Festivals in Carcassonne
- Events & Festivals in Menton
- Events & Festivals in Toulon