Events and Festivals in Bayeux
- Rendez-vous a la cathedrale 2015, “les lumieres de la liberte: This festival is celebrated all day long around the tree of liberty with projections of light and images on the tree. Bayeux uses latest technology to enjoy this festival along with remarkable sound effects. The highlights of this festival are the ten original stories along with the Cathedral that glows in a colorful myriad of light. This festival is celebrated from the 14th of July to the 29th of August.
- Bayeux – calvados award of war correspondents 2015: An award winning ceremony celebrated from the 5th to the 11th of October as a tribute to the war correspondents who sacrificed their lives for the liberation of the town of Bayeux. The festival includes a prize giving ceremony along with exhibitions, public screenings, debates and book fairs.
- Tout un foin in Bayeux: A multicultural festival celebrated on the 24th and 25th of July.
- Le gout du large: A sea food fishing festival held on the 14th and 15th of November. About 50000 people of Bayeux gather to celebrate this festival with great pomp and show.
- Bayeux International Circus Festival: The finest artists of the world come together to host the circus fest and to fetch a chance to win the prize of Bayeux. The festival is hosted from 2nd to the 8th of March.
- Regatta “defi des ports de peche: A fishing competition held from 11th to 17th may in Bayeux.
- D-Day Festival Normandy: A festival held between 30th may and 14th June when nine tourist offices present their own areas at the best.
- Medieval Festival: The festival hosts exhibitions of arts and crafts with jewelry, dolls, sculptures, and pottery. The medieval market and the heritage of Bayeux stand as the highlight of this festival.
Trip plans for Bayeux
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bayeux
Bayeux Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bayeux
American D-Day Beaches Full Day Tour from Bayeux30 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Explore the D-Day landing beaches of Normandy and gain insight into Europes World War II history on this full-day tour from B...Book Now
Save 6%Private Walking Tour of Mont-St-Michel and SurroundingsNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
On this 3-hour walking tour, soak up the beauty of Mont-St-Michel in a traditional and authentic way with a guide who shares ...
Full Day Private Tour of Historical Normandy Sites from BayeuxNew on TripHobo
Duration: 11 Hrs
Enjoy a full day Normandy American heroes private historical tailored tourfor a moving memorable trip of the Dday landing sit...Book Now
Save 6%Private Tour: D-Day Beaches from Bayeux2 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Delve into Europes World War II history on this private 8-hour tour of the D-Day beaches from Bayeux. Explore the WWII D-Day ...
- Events & Festivals in Caen
- Events & Festivals in Clinchamps-sur-orne
- Events & Festivals in Sainte-marie-du-mont
- Events & Festivals in Athis-de-l'orne
- Events & Festivals in Trouville-sur-mer
- Events & Festivals in Deauville