Events and Festivals in Bayeux
Events and Festivals in Bayeux
- Rendez-vous a la cathedrale 2015, “les lumieres de la liberte: This festival is celebrated all day long around the tree of liberty with projections of light and images on the tree. Bayeux uses latest technology to enjoy this festival along with remarkable sound effects. The highlights of this festival are the ten original stories along with the Cathedral that glows in a colorful myriad of light. This festival is celebrated from the 14th of July to the 29th of August.
- Bayeux – calvados award of war correspondents 2015: An award winning ceremony celebrated from the 5th to the 11th of October as a tribute to the war correspondents who sacrificed their lives for the liberation of the town of Bayeux. The festival includes a prize giving ceremony along with exhibitions, public screenings, debates and book fairs.
- Tout un foin in Bayeux: A multicultural festival celebrated on the 24th and 25th of July.
- Le gout du large: A sea food fishing festival held on the 14th and 15th of November. About 50000 people of Bayeux gather to celebrate this festival with great pomp and show.
- Bayeux International Circus Festival: The finest artists of the world come together to host the circus fest and to fetch a chance to win the prize of Bayeux. The festival is hosted from 2nd to the 8th of March.
- Regatta “defi des ports de peche: A fishing competition held from 11th to 17th may in Bayeux.
- D-Day Festival Normandy: A festival held between 30th may and 14th June when nine tourist offices present their own areas at the best.
- Medieval Festival: The festival hosts exhibitions of arts and crafts with jewelry, dolls, sculptures, and pottery. The medieval market and the heritage of Bayeux stand as the highlight of this festival.
Trip plans for Bayeux
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of
Bayeux Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bayeux
New on TripHobo Duration: 8 Hrs
Experience the best food Normandy has to offer on this 1-day tour. You will discover this beautiful region, off the beaten pa...
USD 551.52Book Now
1 Reviews Duration: 8 Hrs
Family or Small group up to 4 visit of the Historical Normandy with your guide driver in a spacious air-conditioned minivan. ...
USD 470.05Book Now
New on TripHobo Duration: 5 Hrs
On 6 June 1944, Allied soldiers from the US, Canada and Great Britain launched Operation Overlord on the Normandy beaches to ...
USD 81.38Book Now
New on TripHobo Duration: 9 Hrs
June 6, 1944 forever changed the course of World War II and of world history when Allied forces launched a surprise attack ...
USD 112.81Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Cities Near Bayeux
- Events & Festivals in Metz-en-couture
- Events & Festivals in Servais
- Events & Festivals in Villebarou
- Events & Festivals in Contre
- Events & Festivals in Muille-villette
- Events & Festivals in Boigneville
- Events & Festivals in Lizy-sur-ourcq
- Events & Festivals in Montbray
- Events & Festivals in Le Trait
- Events & Festivals in Cahagnolles
- Events & Festivals in Le Perray-en-yvelines
- Events & Festivals in Torteval-quesnay
- Events & Festivals in Cities around the world
- Events & Festivals in Mounds
- Events & Festivals in Gurley
- Events & Festivals in Sayville
- Events & Festivals in Diemen
- Events & Festivals in Inverurie
- Events & Festivals in Balmedie
- Events & Festivals in Chinnakanal
- Events & Festivals in Williamstown North
- Events & Festivals in Sinaw
- Events & Festivals in B.kothakota