Gold Beach MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Saint-Exupery Centre, 2 Admiral Byrd instead, 14114 VER-SUR-MER, Bayeux, France
- Timings: 10:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0231225858
- Ticket Price: 5 EUR
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Museums, History Museums, Historical Site, Tourist Center, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
The Gold Beach Museum is also referred to as the Musee America - Gold Beach. It is located in the town of Ver Sur Mer in Normandy and displays some of the history related to the D-Day Landing. The museum celebrates the 1st airmail flight between the USA and France and reveals dioramas that exhibit details from the battles during and after the D-day landings.
The museum is a much recommended attraction to visit once in Bayeux, especially for people curious about history.
Gold Beach Museum Travel Tips
- The museum is closed from 1st November to 31st March. However, it can be opened on prior appointment.
- There is no admission fee for WWII veterans, tour guides, group leaders and coach drivers.
- Tickets to the museum can be bought at the museum.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gold Beach Museum
- Adult: 4.50 €
- Child rate: 2.50 €
- Discount - maximum age: 15 years old
- Adult group: 3.50 €
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bayeux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bayeux and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.53% of people who visit Bayeux include Gold Beach Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
38% of people start their Gold Beach Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Gold Beach Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gold Beach Museum