Jardin Public De BayeuxCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 55 route de Port en Bessin, 14400, Bayeux, France
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-231516060
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
Jardin Public de Bayeux is a magnificent public garden that occupies around 2.6 hectares with about 400 species of lush green trees. The garden makes for an exceptionally peaceful and relaxing outing in Bayeux. It also reveals information about the varied species of trees it houses. You are bound to enjoy sights of turkeys, ducks in the pond, birds, beautiful paintings, etc. The garden also houses a children’s playground. The ‘weeping beech’, a monument in France, is a major highlight of the park. The Jardin Public de Bayeux is indeed an integral part of Bayeux’s heritage and is a much recommended attraction in the city.
Jardin Public De Bayeux Travel Tips
- The Jardin Public de Bayeux is an ideal place for a picnic.
- A tour to the garden is not necessary.
- The garden is open all year round.
- French is the only language spoken by the garden staff.
How to Reach Jardin Public De Bayeux
- Train: Bayeux Train Station.
- Fleur de Sel
- Hotel de la Marine
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bayeux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bayeux and book an accommodation of your choice.
76.95% of people who visit Bayeux include Jardin Public De Bayeux in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
33.93% of people start their Jardin Public De Bayeux visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jardin Public De Bayeux
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jardin Public De Bayeux