The Museum of the Battle of Normandy depicts the military and human story of the Battle of Normandy. It also offers an in depth insight to the historic details of the battle. The museum screens a 25 minute film that is inclusive of original equipment and uniforms. A much recommended visit for history lovers.
Museum Of The Battle Of Normandy Travel Tips
- The museum serves as a good picnic spot as well.
- The last entry to the museum is taken 1 hour before closing time.
- English and French are languages spoken at the museum.
- Tours are also available to the museum.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Of The Battle Of Normandy
- Adults: 7 €
- Child rate: 4 €
- Discount - maximum age: 18years old
- Rate for adult group: 4.50 €
How to Reach Museum Of The Battle Of Normandy
- Train: Bayeux Train Station.
- Au Ptit Bistrot
- Chez Paulette
- Le Moulin De La Galette
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bayeux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bayeux and book an accommodation of your choice.
76.79% of people who visit Bayeux include Museum Of The Battle Of Normandy in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
39.25% of people start their Museum Of The Battle Of Normandy visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museum Of The Battle Of Normandy
61.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Of The Battle Of Normandy