Utah BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Utah Beach, 50480 Sainte-Marie-du-Mont, France, Bayeux
- Timings: 09:30 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-0233715335
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids
The Utah beach houses a museum that associates with the D-Day in a sequel of 10 stories. A visit to the beach includes an introduction to a collection of objects, vehicles, materials, and oral histories. The Utah beach was the beach to the extreme west of five beaches entitled for the D- Day landing in the year 1944. It is said that the German fortifications fell weak at this beach in comparison to their strength on Omaha beach.
Utah Beach Travel Tips
- Ticket prices or timings are solely for the museum.
- Avoid visiting the beach during high tide.
- Group tours and walking tours are available to the beach.
- The museum also accepts cash, credit cards, checks, and vacation vouchers.
- The last ticket to the museum sells one hour before closing.
Entrance Ticket Details For Utah Beach
- Adults: 8.00 €
- Children under 15: 3.50 €
- Group rate (adults): 6.00 €
- School groups: 3.00 €
- Entry is free for children under seven years and WWII veterans
How to Reach Utah Beach
- Train: Bayeux Train Station
- Le Roosevelt
- Sarl Pat and Did Le Roosevelt
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bayeux before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bayeux and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.39% of people who visit Bayeux include Utah Beach in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
81.82% of people start their Utah Beach visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Utah Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Utah Beach
Utah Beach Reviews & Ratings
How far is Omaha Beach from Cherbourg?Answer Report Abuse
Omaha Beach is about 84 kilometers (52 miles) from Cherbourg. Utah Beach comes between Omaha Beach and Cherbourg.Report Abuse