Are you looking for what to do in Beaune?
PLACES TO SEE
- Musee de l'Hotel-Dieu: This historic hospital was built way back in 1400s. It still functions as a retirement home. Take the audio tour. It will be worth your while.
- Maison Joseph Drouhin: A place to go to if you’re interested to learn about the history of wine making. At the end of the tour, you can indulge in some wine tasting yourself!
- Chateau de Savigny-les-Beaune: A beautiful site for a nice evening out or a picnic. The place has a collection of fighter planes, fire trucks, motor cycles, race cars and lots of other interesting items.
- Musee des Beaux-Arts et Musee Marey: A small art exhibit with a surprisingly good collection. Works by lots of local artists are also on display.
- Parc de la Bouzaize: A beautiful park with a lake for a relaxing stroll or eventful picnic. A great place to go to if you have children.
THINGS TO DO
- Wine Tasting: If you’re visiting Beaune, this needs to be on the top of your lists. The city has some delightful wines to offer. Burgundy Discovery is good tour to choose.
- Bike Tours: Many tour operators in the area provide for bike tours through vineyards. It’s a perfect way to see what Beaune is famous for—its delicious wines and how they’re made.
- Helicopter Rides: Fly over the city and witness its beauty like never before!
- VisioTrain 2000: You can take this open train to visit all of the city’s primary attractions. Audio commentary is played in the carriages.
Below we have a list of things to do in Beaune and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Beaune getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Beaune with confidence.