Plaza De Castilla, Madrid
About Plaza De Castilla, Madrid
Plaza De Castilla, Madrid - Address
Address: Plaza Castilla, 28046 Madrid, Spain
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 156 times in trip plans
Park, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Plaza de Castilla is bisected by the Paseo de la Castellana and is one of the best places to see modern architecture in Madrid. The Caja Madrid Obelisk designed by Santiago Calatrava is a highlight here and is spotted easily from a distance. Other highlights include the ‘Gate of Europe towers’ that are twin office buildings having a height of 374 feet and featured in the famous movie ‘The Day of the Beast’ and the Indian film ‘Sivaji’.
Plaza De Castilla Ticket Prices
- Prices of individual attractions vary.
Plaza De Castilla Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings of individual attractions vary.
How To reach Plaza De Castilla by Public Transport
- By Metro/ Subway: Plaza de Castilla
- By Bus: Intercambiador Pza. de Castilla
- By Taxi
- By renting a Car/Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Madrid before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Madrid and book an accommodation of your choice.
Plaza De Castilla, Madrid Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Madrid Chamartin Renfe
- Hotel Miau
- Torre Foster
- La Casa Encendida
- La Botilleria Del Café De Oriente
- San Sebastián De Los Reyes
- Hotel Ibis Budget Madrid Vallecas
- Hostal Buelta
- Madrid Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 48 Hours in Madrid
- What to See in 72 Hours in Madrid
- How to Spend 5 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 6 Days in Madrid
- How to Spend 7 Days in Madrid