National Trust - Fell Foot Park3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Newby Bridge, Windermere LA12 8NN, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1539531273
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Beautiful National Trust Lakeside Park is formerly the gardens of a rich family’s house since it was demolished. The boathouse remains where you will also find a little cafe and an NT gift shop. Some good walks around the park and southwards toward Newby Bridge, although you can’t get all the way there without filling the road because of some private lakeside property in the way. It has a decent sized car parking with children’s play park. They have facilities for launching boats. There is good accessibility within the park although the car park is at an elevated level - slight climb to get back up there.
More about Newby Bridge
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Newby Bridge trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Newby Bridge like Farmers Arms, Cumbria Grand Hotel and Newby Bridge Hotel.
Create your own Newby Bridge vacation packages or choose from the ones made by travel experts. Also explore the best ways for how to reach Newby Bridge.
How to Reach National Trust - Fell Foot Park
- Bus 6 to stop- Gummers How Turn
- National Trust - Fell Foot Park Address: Newby Bridge, Windermere LA12 8NN, UK, United Kingdom
- National Trust - Fell Foot Park Contact Number: +44-1539531273
- National Trust - Fell Foot Park Timing: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!