Altar Of The Earth131 Votes Currently Open
- Address: China, Beijing, Dongcheng, Andingmen Street
- Timings: 06:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1064214657
- Ticket Price: 2 CNY
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Located on Andingmenwai Street the destination is a square four storied building. Originally called Fangze Altar the place was built in 1530 and has gained a lot of popularity since then. The Ming and Qing dynasties leaders used to worship the Earth Gods in this temple and hence it became a very important place when it comes to Religion in the region. Visit the destination and indulge in Holiness.
Entrance Ticket Details For Altar Of The Earth
- December 30 to the next January 7 on the Chinese Lunar Calendar due to Spring Festival Cultural Temple Fair, admission Fee: CNY 10 per person.
Altar Of The Earth Hours
- The House of Worship for the Earth God is open from 08:00 to 17:00. Visitors need to pay extra CNY 5 for visiting the house.
How to Reach Altar Of The Earth
- Take the subway from Hepingli North Street.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.15% of people who visit Beijing include Altar Of The Earth in their plan
95% of people start their Altar Of The Earth visit around 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Altar Of The Earth
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Altar Of The Earth