Baita TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: JinRong Jie, Xicheng Qu, Beijing Shi China 100034
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 20 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
White Dagoba Temple (Baita Temple) is also known as Miaoying Temple and is located in the West District of the city. It is one of the two famed white dagobas in Beijing and the other one stands in Beihai Park. The temple comes highly recommended by traveller and locals alike because of its epic architecture and scintillating design. The temple has a lot of history related to it that adds to the charm of the whole place. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 7 days.
Entrance Ticket Details For Baita Temple
- The first 200 visitors are free of charge on Wednesday.
How to Reach Baita Temple
- Take a bus from White Pagoda Temple.
- Take a subway from Fuchengmen.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.29% of people who visit Beijing include Baita Temple in their plan
66.67% of people start their Baita Temple visit around 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Baita Temple
66.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Baita Temple