Beihai ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Xicheng District, Beijing 100032, China
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1067160201
- Ticket Price: 10 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Park, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Lake, Boating, Picnic Spot, Nature
Beihai Park - Review
Beihai Park is an extremely popular attraction among the local people of Beijing and tourists also. It is an ideal place to go to escape from the blazing summer heat. You can paddle around in a bizarre assortment of boats. There are odd, duck-shaped paddle boats, and two types of motor boats.
In the winter, the lake freezes over and Beihai turns into a huge skating rink. Within Beihai is also the famous Fangshan Restaurant, where you can eat Qing Dynasty type food. This is quite a famous spot for the travelers in Beijing and a photographic session in the garden would be a fantastic idea. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 2 days.
Beihai Park Information
- Don’t forget to see the round city.
- The Five-Dragon Pavilions and the Nine-Dragon Wall are must-sees for visitors.
- Don’t forget to see the exhibitions.
- Mornings are the best time to visit this park.
- Various things like food, drinks are available.
- This place can be enjoyed by all age groups.
- The park is well connected with rest of the parts in the city.
- Good place for photography.
- Parking facility available.
- You are allowed to take a guide with you.
- Check website for current schedules.
Beihai Park Ticket Prices
- CNY 5-10
How To reach Beihai Park by Public Transport
- Ping'anli Station
Restaurants Near Beihai Park
- Mio : Chinese Food
- Wild Honey : Tea & Coffee
- Pantry’s Best : Baked Fish
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Beihai Park
95% of people who visit Beijing include Beihai Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
33.96% of people start their Beihai Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Beihai Park
91.53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beihai Park
Beihai Park Culture & Theme Based Tours
Beihai Park Sightseeing Tours
Beihai Park Map
Beihai Park Trips
1 View16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Xi'an, Guilin from Tel AvivBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Hong Kong, Shanghai
Beihai Park, Beijing Reviews
Nice park, though I expected more from it. I was disappointed that you have to pay twice an entrance fee to get to the main attraction. Nonetheless I was very much attracted by the Nine Dragons Screen
Must visit, best to go in the morning.. Amazed to see so many group activities ...
Nice park and lake in Beijing. Much better than Houhai
Peace park that's usually not too crowded. Recommend renting a peddle or motor boat (depending on how much time you have) and do a loop around the pagoda.
Beautiful and peaceful park. A nice break from the city. Plenty of public toilets, just bring your own paper.
All QuestionsBeihai park
- Jingshan Park
- Xishiku Catholic Church - South Gate
- Collections Of The Palace Museum
- Prince Gongs Mansion
- Si Ji Min Fu Kao Ya Dian - Xi Cheng Qu Da Shi Lan Jie Dao Lian He Zhi Fa Xiao Fen Dui Xi
- Ming Dynasty City Wall Relics Park
- National Centre For The Performing Art
- Mausoleum Of Mao Zedong
- Beijing Bell And Drum Towers