Beijing Bell And Drum TowersCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Di'anmen Outer St, Xicheng, Beijing, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1068326688
- Ticket Price: 20 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Beijing Bell And Drum Towers - Review
Beijing Bell and Drum Towers lie not from the Forbidden City and are another important historic symbol in Chinese history. If you are in Beijing, considering not visiting this Fantastic attraction would definitely a big miss! Before clocks were invented, bells and drums were the way to keep time in ancient China.
Both towers are located opposite each other and from their top floors you can get really good views of Beijing. Apart from the views and learning about the Chinese time system, you can see the world’s largest drum and attend the Drumming performance at the Drum Tower. The performance is truly awe inspiring! Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 2 days.
Beijing Bell And Drum Towers Information
- Carry a proof of your identity.
- Visitors can take part in the activity of knocking them, appreciating all kinds of folk-customs, such as the dragon and lion dance.
- Don’t forget to see the folk-custom exhibitions.
- Good place for photography.
- Parking facility available.
- Depending on the crowd, there may be a need to wait.
- Senior citizens should carry an identity proof.
- Keep a raincoat or an umbrella handy in rainy season.
- Bring hat and sunscreen in Summer.
- You are allowed to take a guide with you.
- Taking a taxi is the most convenient option.
- All age group can enjoy here.
Beijing Bell And Drum Towers Ticket Prices
- Ticket Prices: CNY 15 (Bell Tower), CNY 20 (Drum Tower).
How To reach Beijing Bell And Drum Towers by Public Transport
- Gu Lou Station
Restaurants Near Beijing Bell And Drum Towers
- King’s Joy : Sauteed Mashroom
- Din Tai Fung : Srimp Stir Fries
- Kejia Cai : Noodles & Rice
Things to Know Before Visiting Beijing Bell And Drum Towers
4.97% of people who visit Beijing include Beijing Bell And Drum Towers in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
54.05% of people start their Beijing Bell And Drum Towers visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Beijing Bell And Drum Towers
85.23% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beijing Bell And Drum Towers