Beijing Eight Great Sites ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 07:30 pm]
- Address: Ba Da Chu Gong Yuan 3 Ba Da Chu Lu ShijingshanQu, Beijing Shi China
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 10 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Park, Family And Kids, Architecture , Nature
Beijing Eight Great Sites Park refers to the eight Buddhist temples in the region. The destination is known for its grandeur and magnificence and sees a lot of tourists all year round. The place is also known because of the scenery and natural beauty that it possesses. Because of its great architecture and whole look the destination sees a lot of visitors each year. The park is also known as Badachu Park and is famed all across China.
- Entrance: CNY10 per person (kids below 1.2m are free of charge)
- CNY 3 for visiting China's Largest Inkstone
- Cable Car Fee: CNY50 per person
- Slideway Fee: CNY50 per person
- Combined Ticket of Cable Car and Sildeway: CNY80 per person
- Glideway Fee: CNY50 per person
- March 16 to August 31: Ticket sales stopped at 18:30.
- September 1 to November 15: Ticket sales stopped at 18:00.
- November 16 to March 15: Ticket sales stopped at 17:30
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.57% of people who visit Beijing include Beijing Eight Great Sites Park in their plan
95% of people start their Beijing Eight Great Sites Park visit around 11 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Beijing Eight Great Sites Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beijing Eight Great Sites Park
People normally also visit Jingshan Park while planning their trip to Beijing Eight Great Sites Park.