Beijing Planetarium is a national level science museum located in the city. The place basically comprises of two main buildings and sees a lot of visitors all year round. Building A was constructed in 1957 and has the Celestial theatre, eastern exhibition and also a western Exhibition hall. It is one of the large scale planetariums in whole of China. Building B has a digital space theater, 3D and 4D theaters, several exhibition halls that you can visit.
- Exhibition Hall AÃ¯Â¼†B CNY 10 (Discounted CNY 7)
- Space TheaterCNY 45 (Discounted CNY 35)
- Universe TheaterCNY 45 (Discounted CNY 35)
- 4D Science TheaterCNY 30 (Discounted CNY 20)
- 3D Dynamic Theater CNY 30 (Discounted CNY 20)
- Only the children under3.9 feet tall and the old over 60 can enjoy the discounted tickets.
- Summer and winter holidays, Children's Day, legal holidays during Apr. to Oct.: 9:00 am—5:00 pm
- Take the subway from Beijing Zoo.
- Take a bus from Beijing Zoo.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.95% of people who visit Beijing include Beijing Planetarium in their plan
95% of people start their Beijing Planetarium visit around 6 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Beijing Planetarium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beijing Planetarium