Beijing Temple Of ConfuciusCurrently Closed
- Address: 15 Guozijian St, Dongcheng, Beijing, China
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1084027224
- Ticket Price: 30 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Temple of Confucius in Beijing is located on the Guozijian Street and inside the Anding Gate. The temple is one of the most picturesque and prominent ones in the destination and sees a lot of tourism all year round. It is also the place where people in the destination paid homage to Confucius, during the Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368). Initially built in 1302 the temple gained popularity due to its iconic architecture and design.
Entrance Ticket Details For Beijing Temple Of Confucius
- CNY 30 (Including Guo Zi Jian - The Imperial College)
Beijing Temple Of Confucius Hours
- May to October: Ticket sales ends at 17:30.
- November to April: Ticket sales ends at 16:30.
How to Reach Beijing Temple Of Confucius
- Take a bus from Yonghegong Lama Temple.
- Take the subway from Yonghegong Lama Temple.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.11% of people who visit Beijing include Beijing Temple Of Confucius in their plan
33.33% of people start their Beijing Temple Of Confucius visit around 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Beijing Temple Of Confucius
33.33% of people prefer walking in order to reach Beijing Temple Of Confucius