Beijing ZooCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: No. 137, Xizhimenwai Street, Xicheng District, Beijing, China
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1068390274
- Ticket Price: 15 CNY
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Wildlife Park, Zoo, Aquarium, Family And Kids, Nature
Beijing Zoo - Review
It is one of the oldest zoos in China and has one of the largest and rare animal collections in the country. The zoo and its aquarium have over 450 species of land animals and over 500 species of marine animals. Like many of Beijing's parks, the zoo's grounds resemble classical Chinese gardens, with flower beds amidst natural scenery, including dense groves of trees, stretches of meadows, small streams and rivers, lotus pools and hills dotted with pavilions and historical buildings. The zoo is also a center of zoological research that studies and breeds rare animals from various continents. Visitors are allowed to take a guide with them.
Take a walk along the Beijing Zoo, housing some of the rarest animal collections in the country by grabbing the Beijing Zoo tickets. Tickets for Beijing Zoo is available from our ticket listing presented for you to see. You could also go through Beijing Zoo ticket prices before making a decision to buy tickets for Beijing Zoo. Personally, we recommend you to go with the tickets, as Beijing Zoo tours ticket price is way good a deal.
Beijing Zoo Information
- It is opened throughout the week.
- Carry a copy of your passport and visa.
- Wear comfortable footwear.
- Wear insect repellent.
- Don’t share food with animals.
- Parking facility available.
- Visa and Master Card accepted.
- If you visit at peak times, you may have to wait.
- Kids will love this place.
- Good place for photography.
- Bring some cash.
Beijing Zoo Ticket Prices
- In summer : CNY 15 ( including panda’s house).
- In winter : CNY 10 (including panda’s house) and Children lower than 3.9 feet are free of charge.
How To reach Beijing Zoo by Public Transport
- Dong Wu Yuan Station.
Restaurants Near Beijing Zoo
- Let’s BURGER : Burger
- Beiji : Noodles
- Chamate Xizhimen : Tea and Coffee
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Beijing Zoo
35.1% of people who visit Beijing include Beijing Zoo in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
47.5% of people start their Beijing Zoo visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Beijing Zoo
93.59% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beijing Zoo
Beijing Zoo Trips
1 View10 Days 9 Nights10 Day Trip to Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an from SuzhouBy: Guest UserCity: Beijing, Xian, Shanghai
2 Views18 Days 17 Nights18 Day Trip to Beijing, Pingyao, Xian, Luoyang, Shanghai from Brisbane CityBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Beijing, Pingyao, Xian, Luoyang, Shanghai
Beijing Zoo, Beijing Reviews
Wonderful place to see panda