Big Bell TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: Instep 31 N 3rd Ring Rd W, Haidian, Beijing, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 20 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
Big Bell Temple is also known as the Da Zhong Templeand is a stunning Buddhist shrine in the city. The temple is located on Beisanhuan Road and is known for its rich architectural value. Built in 1733 the temple has gained a lot of popularity along the way due to its ambience and whole setting. It was built in the reign of Yongzheng Emperor of the Qing dynasty.
Big Bell Temple Travel Tips
- Modest dressing is advised.
- Tickets are issued before 4:00pm.
How to Reach Big Bell Temple
- Take a bus from Dazhongsi East or Dazhongsi East.
- Take the subway from Dazhongsi East.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.91% of people who visit Beijing include Big Bell Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
60% of people start their Big Bell Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Big Bell Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Big Bell Temple