Blue Zoo Beijing3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: The North Gate of Beijing Workers' Stadium, Gongti Bei Road, Sanlitun, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020, China Map
- Phone: +86-1065913397
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
Blue Zoo Beijing, also known by the name of Gongti Richina Underwater World was built in 1997 and is the first five-star aquarium in Beijing and stretches across an area of 7,800 sq. meters. The pool here holds more than 4000 cubic yards of water and is the home of 600 aquatic species, 5000 fishes and 500 shellfishes. The aquarium is divided into two districts: the first district has a transparent underwater tunnel and aumpteen exhibition zones which include Sea Fish Zone, Touching Zone, Shark & Sea Turtle Zone, Freshwater Fish Zone, and Giant Salamander Zone, where you would be able to enjoy the miraculous and beautiful aquatic creatures.
- Blue Zoo Beijing Address: The North Gate of Beijing Workers' Stadium, Gongti Bei Road, Sanlitun, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100020, China
- Blue Zoo Beijing Contact Number: +86-1065913397
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.05% of people who visit Beijing include Blue Zoo Beijing in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
66.67% of people start their Blue Zoo Beijing visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Blue Zoo Beijing
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Blue Zoo Beijing
People normally club together Beijing Capital International Airport and Beijing Glasses City while planning their visit to Blue Zoo Beijing.
Blue Zoo Beijing Reviews & Ratings
How much does a 15-16 yr old's ticket cost? and is there a discount for students?Answer Report Abuse