Capital MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: 16, Fuxingmen Outer St, Xicheng, Beijing, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1063393339
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museum, Museum, Statue, Family And Kids, Architecture
Capital Museum - Review
This is one of the popular and very well known tourist destinations of Beijing. Originally an art museum, famous for exclusive collection of ancient porcelain, bronze, calligraphy, painting, jade, sculpture, Buddhist statues from imperial China and unique architecture – the museum is worthy enough to visit for the visitors. If you are in Beijing, considering not visiting this museum would definitely be a big miss! Plenty of artistic elements are there, exhibited nicely to allure the visitors. It is just a few minutes away from the nearest metro station and thus, reaching this place would not be a great deal of challenge for any visitor. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 2 days.
Capital Museum Information
- Visitors need to book tickets in advance.
- Admission by ticket only.
- Last admission should be one hour before closing.
- No smoking inside the museum.
- Please accept the security check and obey the relevant provisions of the Museum and follow the instruction of the working staff.
- People having difficulty in moving about or with potential disease should be accompanied by others.
- Don’t forget to see the exhibition halls.
- Take care of your belongings.
- Those who are not properly dressed, inebriated or suffering from mental disorders shall not enter the Museum.
- No drinks, food or the utensils, animals, combustible and explosive goods, dangerous articles, controlled instruments and other dangerous articles shall be taken into the museum.
- Video recording and flash photography are forbidden.
- Tripods are not allowed in exhibition halls.
- Please don’t touch the exhibits.
- Do not climb or lie down.
- Please observe public order.
- Shoes having wheel such as roller-skates and Heels are prohibited inside the museum.
- Please speak quietly and avoid running, playing and using mobile phones in the exhibition halls.
How To reach Capital Museum by Public Transport
- Muxidi Station.
Restaurants Near Capital Museum
- Senses : Asian Cuisine
- Village Cafe : French Toast and Coffee
- The Aman Grill : Steaks & Chops
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Capital Museum
77.61% of people who visit Beijing include Capital Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
33.12% of people start their Capital Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Capital Museum
92.08% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Capital Museum
Capital Museum Map
Capital Museum Trips
Capital Museum, Beijing Reviews
All QuestionsCapital museum
- Glasgow Abc
- Artist Art Galleries Hunterian Artist Gallery
- Railtrack Property Glasgow
- Roseland Caravan Park
- Westcoats Evangelical Church
- Mosspark Railway Station
- Pettigrew&Mail Fine Art
- Barr & Stroud Bowling Club
- West End Mangement
- Spirit Of Glasgow Murder Mystery
- Egyptian Halls Glasgow
- Braehead Shopping Centre
- Headhunter Studios
- Sol's Club