China Central Radio And Television TowerCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: No. 11 XiSanHuan Zhong Lu Hai Dian District, Beijing, China 100142
- Timings: 08:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1068429136
- Ticket Price: 70 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture , Observation Deck
The China Central Television (CCTV) Tower is the tallest structure in Beijing, China. It provides panoramic views over the city from its restaurant and observation deck. Visitors can visit the indoor viewing hall, open-air sightseeing platform, and Liuyun (white cloud) Hall, each on different floors.
Reaching the place is easy as it is one of the important landmarks in Beijing, well connected with the local transport. You will get buses, metro rail and local cabs for this place. The China Central Television Tower should count as one of the best touring places in Beijing. Anyone can visit this place to experience charming glory of the spot.
- It is opened throughout the week.
- Check website for current updates.
- Carry a copy of your passport and visa.
- Senior citizen should carry an identity proof.
- Don’t miss to see the exhibitions.
- Visitors can take local English speaking driver guide with them.
- Please accept the security check and obey the relevant provisions of the Radio and Television Tower and follow the instruction of the working staff.
- No smoking inside the tower.
- Take care of your belongings.
- CNY 70, CNY 90- For Taipingyang Underwater World ExhibitionTicket counter should be closed before 9:30 pm.
- Visitors can buy tickets in advance.
- Gongzhufen Station
- Hatsune : Sushi Rolls & Salads
- Marcante : Ravioli
- Chuan Ban : Sichuan-style Spicy Chicken
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.46% of people who visit Beijing include China Central Radio And Television Tower in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
47.76% of people start their China Central Radio And Television Tower visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see China Central Radio And Television Tower
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting China Central Radio And Television Tower