China Railway MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: China, Beijing, Chaoyang, Jiuxianqiao Road on the north side of the hospital 1
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1064381317
- Ticket Price: 20 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
China Railway Museum is basically the only national and specialised museum that is dedicated to railway. The museum was founded in the year 1978 and the main functions include collecting, preserving, studying, and displaying historical relics of China Railway. Visit the destination and get to see some of the most amazing and scintillating artefacts and relics that are sure to make your day. Each of the exhibitions has unique characteristic and features. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 4 days.
Entrance Ticket Details For China Railway Museum
- CNY 20 (Children under 3.9 feet/ 1.2 meters will be free of charge.)
- Bullet Train Simulator Driving Experience: CNY 10
- 3D cinema: CNY 20
China Railway Museum Hours
- Stop selling ticket at 04:00pm.
How to Reach China Railway Museum
- Take a subway from Wangjing South
- Take a bus from Futong East Avenue
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.