China WallCurrently Open [Closes at 06:30 pm]
- Address: 216 Provincial Rd, Yanqing, Beijing, China
- Timings: 06:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1069121383
- Ticket Price: 45 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Landmark, Family And Kids, Architecture
China Wall - Review
You must have heard about The Great Wall, even before reaching China and that proves the popularity of this place. This is open for the tourist everyday and photo session around the Great Wall premises would be a great idea. This iconic architecture is a wonder of the world and The Wall of China is considered to be the only man-made project visible from the moon. The popularity of Badaling Great Wall in China is immense, It is the icon of this city and hence, it can be considered as an optimum delight for the travelers and a place that is must visit if you are in Beijing. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 2 days.
China Wall Information
- Don’t forget to see the Great Wall Museum and Great Wall National Theater.
- The theater offers you a chance to get a full view of the Great Wall of China.
- Visitors are allowed to take a guide with them.
- It is well connected with rest of the city.
- Carry a proof of your identity.
- If you visit at peak times, you may have to wait.
- People of all age group can enjoy here to the fullest.
- Bring some cash with you.
- Take care of your belongings.
China Wall Ticket Prices
- CNY 40-45
How To reach China Wall by Public Transport
- Zoo Subway Station
Restaurants Near China Wall
- Morel’s restaurant and Cafe : Steak Food
- Red Capital Club : Beer and Cocktails
- California Beef Noodle King USA : Noodles and pork balls
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting China Wall
68.81% of people who visit Beijing include China Wall in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
51.22% of people start their China Wall visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see China Wall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting China Wall
China Wall Trips
3 Views13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Beijing, Shanghai, Xi'an, Guangzhou, Harbin from Shah AlamBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Beijing, Xian, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Harbin
2 Views18 Days 17 Nights18 Day Trip to Beijing, Pingyao, Xian, Luoyang, Shanghai from Brisbane CityBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Beijing, Pingyao, Xian, Luoyang, Shanghai
China Wall, Beijing Reviews
All QuestionsChina wall
Are there offer cable car service?Answer Report Abuse
Yes, there is a cable car service at the China Wall.Report Abuse