Chinese National Film MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: 9 Nanying Rd, Chaoyang, Beijing, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1064381229
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
China National Film Museum is a large public cultural facility and is located at the No. 9, Nanying Road, Chaoyang District. It is the world’s biggest national film museum and hence if you are a movie buff or a cinema lover then visiting this destination is a must for you. There are more than thirty thousand pieces of film copies, manuscripts, posters and equipment. The destination has an area of about 466,000 square feet. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 4 days.
Entrance Ticket Details For Chinese National Film Museum
- Free. However, visitors need to go to the ticket office and get a ticket to enter the museum. 2,000 tickets are issued daily.
Chinese National Film Museum Hours
- The ticket office closes at 03:30 pm and visitors cannot enter the museum after 4:00 pm.
How to Reach Chinese National Film Museum
- Take a bus from Black West Village.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.