Collections of the Palace Museum is located in the Forbidden City in Beijing and is a Stunning National museum in the region. The museum concentrates on the art collections of the Ming and Qing dynasties. The collection was expanded in the 20th century due to the new discoveries and other relic acquisition. Give the palace a friendly visit and learn more about the Chinese traditions and art forms that is sure to liven up your day.
Collections Of The Palace Museum Travel Tips
- Ask permission before taking photographs.
- Keep the palace clean.
Entrance Ticket Details For Collections Of The Palace Museum
- April to October: CNY 60
- November to the next March: CNY 40
- Free for children under 3.9 feet (1.2 meters), each accompanied by an adult.
- The Annual Ticket (CNY 300 for 10 entries a year) is only applied to Chinese citizens.
Collections Of The Palace Museum Hours
- Chinese statutory holidays and the summer vacation from July 1st to August 31st.
How to Reach Collections Of The Palace Museum
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.01% of people who visit Beijing include Collections Of The Palace Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50% of people start their Collections Of The Palace Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Collections Of The Palace Museum
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Collections Of The Palace Museum
Collections Of The Palace Museum Reviews & Ratings
Lynch is excelent
Good and nice