Cultural Palace Of Nationalities32 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 49 Fuxingmen Inner St, Xicheng, Beijing, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1083195500
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Cultural Palace of Nationalities is located to the west of the Chang'an Avenuea nd was built in the year 1959. There are 59 nationalities in China and each of them has their own traditions and culture which are quite diverse in nature. The place has more than 50000 items and relics that you can have a look at. So if you are a history buff or want to know more about the culture in the city then visiting this is a good idea. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 4 days.
How to Reach Cultural Palace Of Nationalities
- Take a subway from LingjingHutong.
- Take a bus from GanIshibashi.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.