Drum TowerCurrently Open
- Address: Dongcheng, Beijing China 100009
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 15 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture
Gulou is also known as the Drum tower and rests at the northern end of the central axis of the inner city. The building was first built for the promotion of music but later on was used to announce the time. Today the building stands as a great tourist attraction that attracts tourists from all across the globe. Zhonglou is the bell tower and stands closely behind the drum tower. Both of the attractions have great views of the surrounding.
Drum Tower Travel Tips
- Do not litter in the tower.
- Ask authorities before taking photos.
Entrance Ticket Details For Drum Tower
- CNY 15 (Bell Tower)
- CNY 20 (Drum Tower)
- Combo Ticket: CNY 30
How to Reach Drum Tower
- Take a bus from Bao Chao Hutong.
- Take the subway from Shichahai.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.21% of people who visit Beijing include Drum Tower in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
42.11% of people start their Drum Tower visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Drum Tower
94.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Drum Tower