Events and Festivals in Beijing
Beijing hosts a variety of events and festivals throughout the year. Below is the month wise list of events and festivals celebrated in Beijing.
- February: Beijing celebrates the Chinese New Year in February and people from all over the world visit this incredible city in the same period.
- March: To bring book lovers together, Beijing also hosts the The Bookworm International Literary Festival. You will get to meet popular authors and like minded bookworms, if you visit this great event.
- June: June sees the celebration of art and culture in Beijing as the Beijing Dance Festival is organised. Dance troupes across the world visit Beijing during this period in order to participate in this vibrant festival.
- September: With the start of autumn, Beijing sees festivals like Mid Autumn Festival. September also sees a major sporting event in Beijing and that is the China Open Tennis Tournament.
Trip plans for Beijing
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Beijing
Beijing Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Beijing
Save 6%Great Wall of China at Badaling and Ming Tombs Day Tour from Beijing437 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
See two of China's most popular destinations, the World Heritage-listed Great Wall of China and the Ming Tombs, on one unforg...
Save 8%3-Day Beijing Sightseeing Private Custom-Made Combo Tour13 Reviews
Duration: 3 Days
This 3-day private tour combo package offers ultimate flexibility for you to choose the attractions you want to see in Beijin...
Save 6%Great Wall of China at Mutianyu Full-Day Tour Including Lunch from Beijing343 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
This full-day Beijing sightseeing tour to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China provides an opportunity to experien...
Save 7%Great Wall of China Small Group Day Trip from Beijing145 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Discover the Great Wall of China on this small group tour from Beijing. Travel to the restored Mutianyu section and climb the...
- Events & Festivals in Tianjin Zhejiang Chamber Of Commerce
- Events & Festivals in Tianjin
- Events & Festivals in Baoding
- Events & Festivals in Tangshan
- Events & Festivals in Xiabancheng Police Station
- Events & Festivals in Anguo
- Events & Festivals in Xinle
- Events & Festivals in Yongkang Clinics
- Events & Festivals in Xinji
- Events & Festivals in Shanghai
- Events & Festivals in Shenyang
- Events & Festivals in Xian
- Events & Festivals in Shenzhen
- Events & Festivals in Qingdao
- Events & Festivals in Huangshan