Fayuan Temple122 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 7 Fayuansi Front St, Xicheng, Beijing, China
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1063534171
- Ticket Price: 5 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Historical Site, Family And Kids
Fayuan Temple is one of the most famous and architecturally beautiful temples in the city of Beijing. Located in the southwest quarter of central Beijing the destination sees a lot of visitors and tourists looking for the perfect way to attain calm and peace. The temple was built by the Emperor Li Shimin during the rule of Tang Dynastyin 645.The place has many Buddhist texts from the Ming and Qing dynasties.
Fayuan Temple Travel Tips
- Modest dressing is advised.
How to Reach Fayuan Temple
- Take a bus from Noriko alley south exit.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.04% of people who visit Beijing include Fayuan Temple in their plan
20% of people start their Fayuan Temple visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Fayuan Temple
60% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fayuan Temple