Fragrant Hills ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Xiangshan Park Haidian, Beijing China
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1062591155
- Ticket Price: 10 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Park, View Point, Family And Kids, Hill
Fragrant Hills Park is located in the east part of the western hills. The place has many natural sceneries and artefacts of the Chinese culture. There are many other attractions inside the park that you might be interested in such as the Tranquillity Green Lake (Jingcui Lake), Heshun Gate and YuhuaXiu. So if you are someone who enjoys the outdoors then this is a must visit for you.
- Carry a copy of your passport and Visa.
- Visitors are suggested to visit the place in weekdays.
- The park is the best place to see the red leaves.
- Good place for photography and no charges are there for photography.
- You are allowed to take a guide with you.
- Don’t forget to see the Biyun Temple and Wofosi Tample.
- Check the schedules on website in advance.
- Visa and Master Card acceptable.
- Lot of things to see and eat. Spend few hours here.
- Bring plenty of drinking water.
- Bring a hat and sunscreen.
- Keep a raincoat or an umbrella handy in rainy season.
- Don’t forget to see the botanical garden.
- Do not litter in the park.
- Do not pluck the flowers or plants.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- 1st April to 15th November: CNY 10
- 16th November to 31st March: CNY 5
- Cable Car: CNY 60 for single trip (CNY 20 for children below 1.2 meters)
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
- Cable cars can take you there from the location.
- Lan: Seafood
- Time Cafe: Fried Rice
- Lei Garden: Egg Custard Tarts
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.84% of people who visit Beijing include Fragrant Hills Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
37.5% of people start their Fragrant Hills Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Fragrant Hills Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fragrant Hills Park