Fragrant Hills ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Xiangshan Park Haidian, Beijing China
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1062591155
- Ticket Price: 10 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, Park, View Point, Family And Kids, Hill
Fragrant Hills Park - Review
Fragrant Hills Park is located in the east part of the western hills. The place has many natural sceneries and artefacts of the Chinese culture. There are many other attractions inside the park that you might be interested in such as the Tranquillity Green Lake (Jingcui Lake), Heshun Gate and YuhuaXiu. So if you are someone who enjoys the outdoors then this is a must visit for you.
Fragrant Hills Park Information
- Carry a copy of your passport and Visa.
- Visitors are suggested to visit the place in weekdays.
- The park is the best place to see the red leaves.
- Good place for photography and no charges are there for photography.
- You are allowed to take a guide with you.
- Don’t forget to see the Biyun Temple and Wofosi Tample.
- Check the schedules on website in advance.
- Visa and Master Card acceptable.
- Lot of things to see and eat. Spend few hours here.
- Bring plenty of drinking water.
- Bring a hat and sunscreen.
- Keep a raincoat or an umbrella handy in rainy season.
- Don’t forget to see the botanical garden.
- Do not litter in the park.
- Do not pluck the flowers or plants.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
Fragrant Hills Park Ticket Prices
- 1st April to 15th November: CNY 10
- 16th November to 31st March: CNY 5
- Cable Car: CNY 60 for single trip (CNY 20 for children below 1.2 meters)
How To reach Fragrant Hills Park by Public Transport
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
- Cable cars can take you there from the location.
Restaurants Near Fragrant Hills Park
- Lan: Seafood
- Time Cafe: Fried Rice
- Lei Garden: Egg Custard Tarts
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Fragrant Hills Park
26.22% of people who visit Beijing include Fragrant Hills Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
36.12% of people start their Fragrant Hills Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Fragrant Hills Park
92.66% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fragrant Hills Park
Fragrant Hills Park Map
Fragrant Hills Park Trips
Fragrant Hills Park, Beijing Reviews
All QuestionsFragrant hills park
- St Johns Lutheran
- Church Of Christ In Christian Union Annex
- Christian Union Church
- Emmanuel United Methodist Church Charge
- Dressler's Ridge United Methodist Church
- Grace Baptist Church
- Leiningers Lutheran Church
- Apostolic Faith Tabernacle
- Aline Contracting
- Lutheran Church
- Zion Arbogast Lutheran Church
- Jansen Vineyards Airport
- Pleasant Valley Chapel
- Aline Covered Bridge
- Saint Thomas Church