Geological Museum Of ChinaCurrently Open
- Address: 15 Yangrou Hutong, Xicheng, Beijing, China Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1066557858
- Ticket Price: 30 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
The Geological Museum of China is located on the Fuchengmen Inner Street in Xicheng District and is a charming and informative museum in the destination. The museum had opened its door in 1916 and is Asia’s leading geological museum. Visit the destination and get to see around 200000 geological specimens that are sure to win your heart. The place has four floors and has a huge collection of Mineral rocks and rare gemstones that attracts a lot of crowd every year. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 4 days.
Geological Museum Of China Travel Tips
- Ticketing Hours ends at 04:00 pm.
How to Reach Geological Museum Of China
- Take a subway from LingjingHutong.
- Take bus from GanIshibashi.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Geological Museum Of China Address: 15 Yangrou Hutong, Xicheng, Beijing, China
- Geological Museum Of China Contact Number: +86-1066557858
- Geological Museum Of China Timing: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Geological Museum Of China Price: 30 CNY
- Time required to visit Geological Museum Of China: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!