Geological Museum Of China, Beijing
About Geological Museum Of China, Beijing
Geological Museum Of China, Beijing - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 15 Yangrou Hutong, Xicheng, Beijing, China
Ticket Price: 30 CNY
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
Added 76 times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Geological Museum of China is located on the Fuchengmen Inner Street in Xicheng District and is a charming and informative museum in the destination. The museum had opened its door in 1916 and is Asia’s leading geological museum. Visit the destination and get to see around 200000 geological specimens that are sure to win your heart. The place has four floors and has a huge collection of Mineral rocks and rare gemstones that attracts a lot of crowd every year.
Geological Museum Of China Information
- Ticketing Hours ends at 04:00 pm.
How To reach Geological Museum Of China by Public Transport
- Take a subway from LingjingHutong.
- Take bus from GanIshibashi.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
Geological Museum Of China, Beijing Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- The Emperor
- Jinbaiwan Roast Duck Wanliu Shop Parking Lot
- Meifu （china） Limited Company
- Bao Chao Hu Tong
- Beijing Glasses City
- Minzuyuan Road
- Costa Coffee
- Home Plate
- Beijing Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Beijing
- What to See in 48 Hours in Beijing
- What to See in 72 Hours in Beijing
- How to Spend 5 Days in Beijing
- How to Spend 6 Days in Beijing
- How to Spend 7 Days in Beijing