Geological Museum Of China, BeijingCurrently Open
- Address: 15 Yangrou Hutong, Xicheng, Beijing, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1066557858
- Ticket Price: 30 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
About Geological Museum Of China, Beijing
The Geological Museum of China is located on the Fuchengmen Inner Street in Xicheng District and is a charming and informative museum in the destination. The museum had opened its door in 1916 and is Asia’s leading geological museum. Visit the destination and get to see around 200000 geological specimens that are sure to win your heart. The place has four floors and has a huge collection of Mineral rocks and rare gemstones that attracts a lot of crowd every year. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 4 days.
Geological Museum Of China Information
- Ticketing Hours ends at 04:00 pm.
How To reach Geological Museum Of China by Public Transport
- Take a subway from LingjingHutong.
- Take bus from GanIshibashi.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
Geological Museum Of China, Beijing Reviews
All Questionsgeological museum of china
- Attractions near Geological Museum Of China
- Collections Of The Palace Museum
- Mausoleum Of Mao Zedong
- National Center For The Performing Arts As Featured In Nightlife In The 798 Arts District
- National Centre For The Performing Art
- Prince Gongs Mansion
- Molly Malone's
- Xiu Shui Jie
- Mao Mao Chong Bar