Guangji TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: 25 Fuchengmen Inner St, Xicheng, Beijing, China
- Timings: 08:40 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1066173330
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Guangji Temple is located in the inner side of the Fuchengmen Street. The destination is also the headquarters of the Buddhist Association of China. The structure was originally built in the Jin Dynasty and has gained significant fame since then because of its serene environment and iconic architecture. The temple in total houses 18 Buddhist deities and many other Ming dynasty religious artefacts. So visit the place and indulge in spirituality and holiness.
How to Reach Guangji Temple
- Take the subway from Ping'anli.
- Take a bus fromGreen Lane intersection east.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.03% of people who visit Beijing include Guangji Temple in their plan
33.33% of people start their Guangji Temple visit around 2 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Guangji Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Guangji Temple