Happy Valley BeijingCurrently Closed
- Address: China, Beijing, Chaoyang, Takemoto East Fourth Ring Road , Postal code : 100023
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1067389898
- Ticket Price: 200 CNY
- Tags: Theme Park, Family And Kids, Valley, Nature
Beijing Happy Valley is a theme park in the destination that has gained significant popularity because of the great architecture and rides that they offer. The park covers a total area of 560,000 square meters and attracts a lot of visitors every year. The park is basically divided into six theme parks that are Wild Fjord (Firth Forest), Atlantis, Aegean Harbor, Lost Maya, Shangri-La and Ant Kingdom. Visit the destination and get to see some of the best rides in whole of Beijing. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 4 days.
- CNY 200 for adults and children above 4.9 feet (1.5 meters);
- CNY 150 for children between 3.9 to 4.9 feet (1.2 to 1.5 meters);
- Free for children under 3.9 feet (1.2 meters).
- Night Ticket: CNY 130 for adults and children above 3.9 feet (1.2 meters)
Note: The ticket fare includes the entrance ticket fee and almost all the entertainment activities and rides. There are still several entertainment items requiring extra pay.
- Take a subway from Nanlouzizhuang.
- Take a bus from Purple South homes.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.26% of people who visit Beijing include Happy Valley Beijing in their plan
95% of people start their Happy Valley Beijing visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Happy Valley Beijing
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Happy Valley Beijing