Hongluo TempleCurrently Closed
- Address: China, Beijing, Huairou, conch East 2
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1060681639
- Ticket Price: 54 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Hongluo Temple (Red Shells Temple) is located in the north of the Huairou district and is a picturesque temple in the destination. Visit the temple and get to see some of the best architecture and design in the city. The temple is one thousand years old and hence is a very historically important building. So if you are looking for a place of relaxation and spirituality then visiting the destination is a good idea. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 7 days.
Hongluo Temple Travel Tips
- If you happen to visit the temple during January 1st to 6th in the Chinese lunar calendar, the temple fair cannot be missed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hongluo Temple
- Entrance Ticket: CNY 54
- Slideway: CNY 80 (round - trip), CNY 50 (one - way)
How to Reach Hongluo Temple
- Take a bus from Lu Village East Side.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.19% of people who visit Beijing include Hongluo Temple in their plan
50% of people start their Hongluo Temple visit around 6 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Hongluo Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hongluo Temple