- Address: Houhai Lake Shichahai, Xicheng, Beijing China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Family And Kids, Lake, Nature
Houhai literally means “Rear Sea” and is a charming lake in the Xicheng District of central Beijing, China. It is the largest of the three lakes in the area and sees a lot of tourists all year round. There are many things to do around the lake too, as there are many restaurants, bars, and cafes that you can enjoy. A place of peace and serenity is what the destination offers.
Houhai Travel Tips
- Carry a change of clothes.
- Don’t forget your camera.
How to Reach Houhai
- Take a bus from South Deshengmenwai or Fruit City.
- You can take a rental or taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
19.66% of people who visit Beijing include Houhai in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
45.24% of people start their Houhai visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Houhai
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Houhai