How to Reach Beijing, China
The Easiest Way to Reach Beijing
HOW TO GET TO BEIJING
The Beijing international airport is very well connected to major cities all over the world. The city is also connected well other cities in China with multiple options like flights, trains and buses.
HOW TO GET AROUND BEIJING
- Subway: The best way to beat Beijing’s traffic and reach your destination on time is by taking the subway which has some 10 functional lines while more are being constructed. Map out your attractions and then match it with the nearest subway station and you’re good to go.
- Buses: Local buses too run to and from every area of the city, but can be a little confusing if you’re not familiar with Chinese or Mandarin.
- Minibus: If you’re venturing into the countryside or the suburbs, the minibus is your best bet. They are privately operated buses that charge around ¥10.
- Taxi: The taxi service is a convenient alternative but sometimes turn out to be a tad bit more expensive than the other modes of transportation. They also might show some reluctance to take you to your destination if they’re going the other way or if there’s too much traffic. Don’t voice your displeasure in the event of such a problem. It might take some time but you will find a taxi, or you could always commute another way. Be sure to pay only by the meter unless you’ve already decided on a price before sitting in the taxi.
- Bicycle: Beijing was once famous for the density of bicycles on the streets.Today, with the increase in pollution and population, the government is promoting cycling on the streets of China. Hence, this could be a fun way to explore the city provided you follow all the rules.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Beijing and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Beijing
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Beijing. The most preferred mode of transport in Beijing is Car.
Average distance: 18.03 km Average time: 48.78 min
Car 36.84%Driving 51.07 min Walking 3.93 min Overall average time for 28.29 kms 55 min
Walking 13.16%Walking 23 min Train 8.2 min Bike 5.2 min Waiting 2.4 min Overall average time for 7.92 kms 38.8 min
Bike 10.53%Bike 23.75 min Walking 2.5 min Overall average time for 5.63 kms 26.25 min
Train/Metro 15.79%Train 36.67 min Walking 14.67 min Waiting 7.33 min Other 3 min Tram 2.5 min Bus 1.67 min Overall average time for 19.67 kms 65.83 min
Bus/Trolleybus 13.16%Bus 23 min Walking 9 min Waiting 5.6 min Train 4 min Overall average time for 7.4 kms 41.6 min
Motorbike 5.26%Motorbike 40 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 18 kms 42 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Beijing
- How to reach Bazhou
- How to reach Tianjin Zhejiang Chamber Of Commerce
- How to reach Tianjin
- How to reach Cangzhou
- How to reach Huanghua
- How to reach Xinji
- How to reach Leling
- How to reach Hebei China Moutai Pinjian Collection Association
- How to reach Luquan
- How to Reach Top Cities in China
- How to reach Shanghai
- How to reach Shenyang
- How to reach Xian
- How to reach Shenzhen
- How to reach Qingdao
- How to reach Huangshan
- How to reach Hangzhou
- How to reach Fuxin
- How to reach Huzhou
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Sidoarjo
- How to reach Jember
- How to reach Thalassery