If you are visiting Beijing, then mark this as one of your top places. It is a famous scenic area that includes three lakes, surrounding places of historic interest and scenic beauty, and remnants of old-style local residences, Hutong and Courtyard. It is located in the northwest part of Beijing.
Visiting Hutongs by pedicab has become a popular activity for visitors from China and abroad. With the help of a tour guide, travelers can visit residents' homes and get near to their lives by chatting and having Beijing-flavored meals with them. For visitors, it is one of the best and convenient places to visit in Beijing. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Beijing itinerary 2 days.
Hutong Pedicab Tour Travel Tips
- Carry a proof of your identity.
- You can enjoy a boat ride.
- Visit a local family to get a glimpse into their daily lives.
- Climb Drum Tower for beautiful panoramic views of the city.
- Please notify at least 72 hours in advance of health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically challenged.
- Visitors can take local English-speaking driver-guide with them.
- Parking facility available.
- There is restaurants and cafés nearby.
- Lot of things to see and eat. Spend few hours here.
How to Reach Hutong Pedicab Tour
- Beihai North Station
- Ding Dang Xiang : Sticky Rice
- Dadong Roast Duck : Roasted Duck
- Kejia Cai : Chilli Chicken
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
65.24% of people who visit Beijing include Hutong Pedicab Tour in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
44.2% of people start their Hutong Pedicab Tour visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Hutong Pedicab Tour
94.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hutong Pedicab Tour