Hutong Pedicab Tour, Beijing
Hutong Pedicab Tour, Beijing - Address, Phone Number
Address: Around Qianhai Beiyan on Houhai Lake, Dongcheng district, Beijing, China
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 32.8K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Outdoors, Tour, Family And Kids, Lake
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Hutong Pedicab Tour, Beijing
If you are visiting Beijing, then mark this as one of your top places. It is a famous scenic area that includes three lakes, surrounding places of historic interest and scenic beauty, and remnants of old-style local residences, Hutong and Courtyard. It is located in the northwest part of Beijing.
Visiting Hutongs by pedicab has become a popular activity for visitors from China and abroad. With the help of a tour guide, travelers can visit residents' homes and get near to their lives by chatting and having Beijing-flavored meals with them. For visitors, it is one of the best and convenient places to visit in Beijing.
Hutong Pedicab Tour Information
- Carry a proof of your identity.
- You can enjoy a boat ride.
- Visit a local family to get a glimpse into their daily lives.
- Climb Drum Tower for beautiful panoramic views of the city.
- Please notify at least 72 hours in advance of health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically challenged.
- Visitors can take local English-speaking driver-guide with them.
- Parking facility available.
- There is restaurants and cafés nearby.
- Lot of things to see and eat. Spend few hours here.
How To reach Hutong Pedicab Tour by Public Transport
- Beihai North Station
Restaurants Near Hutong Pedicab Tour
- Ding Dang Xiang : Sticky Rice
- Dadong Roast Duck : Roasted Duck
- Kejia Cai : Chilli Chicken
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.