Jingdong Grand CanyonCurrently Closed
- Address: Shandong Town roe village, Xiayu Rd, Pinggu, Beijing, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1087894549
- Ticket Price: 60 CNY
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Religious Site, View Point, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Nature
Jingdong Grand Canyon - Review
Jingdong Grand Canyon is situated east of the center of Beijing. From an aerial view the canyon, thanks to its many water surfaces, looks like a glittering gem inlaid within the triangle formed by the three big cities of Beijing, Tianjing, and Tangshan. The place is famous for its religious and historic significances.
The place has a unique charm, which makes this place worth to give a visit. The place is one of the most famous tourists’ spots in Beijing, thus you can ask anyone to reach this place. The best season to explore this vast natural wonder is in early autumn, in August or September.
Jingdong Grand Canyon Information
- Visitors can book tickets in advance.
- Carry a copy of your passport and visa.
- Senior citizens should carry an identity proof.
- There are many outdoor activities for tourists.
- Visa and Master Card acceptable.
- Check the schedules on website in advance.
- Lot of things to see and eat. Spend few hours here.
- Parking facility is Safe and available.
- There is restaurants and cafe nearby.
Jingdong Grand Canyon Ticket Prices
- For Adults : CNY 60, For Students, Handicapped and Seniors : CNY 30It’s open daily.
- Get 20% discount on 40 group ticket.
How To reach Jingdong Grand Canyon by Public Transport
- Dongzhimen Bus Station
Restaurants Near Jingdong Grand Canyon
- Bei : Asian Cuisine
- Maison Boulud : Burgers
- Baihe Sushi : Sushi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jingdong Grand Canyon
17.24% of people who visit Beijing include Jingdong Grand Canyon in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
65.56% of people start their Jingdong Grand Canyon visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Jingdong Grand Canyon
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jingdong Grand Canyon