Jingshan ParkCurrently Open
- Address: 44 Jingshan W St, Xicheng, Beijing, China Map
- Timings: 06:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-1064044071
- Ticket Price: 2 CNY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, View Point, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Hill, Opera House, Nature
Jingshan is an artificial hill in Beijing, China. This is one of the popular and very well known tourist destinations of Beijing. Originally a beautiful royal landscape garden is now a public park, known as Jingshan Park. It is a popular place for young and old people socializing and gathering. One can often find elderly folks dancing, singing opera and doing other cultural activities, such as kuaiban, at Jingshan Park. Looking from the peak, the visitor is able to get a full and clear view of the Forbidden City. Being one of the most famous places in Beijing, the place is well connected with the local transport.
Jingshan Park Travel Tips
- Carry a copy of your passport and visa.
- Don’t forget to see the rose garden, if you’re in Beijing in summer.
- You can enjoy a boat ride.
- Visitors will find some rare and famous varieties of flowers in the park.
- Don’t forget to see the exhibitions.
- Parking facility available and safe.
- Interactive games for visitors.
- Bring some cash with you.
- Take care of your belongings.
- Wear comfortable footwear.
- The park is close to a variety of hotels.
Entrance Ticket Details For Jingshan Park
- CNY 2 (fee of exhibitions is not included).
How to Reach Jingshan Park
- Jingshan Houjie Station
- Chung Jing Ban Canting : Fried Pork
- Aria : Cheesecake
- Mid-range : House made caramel sorbet
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Beijing before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Beijing and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Jingshan Park Address: 44 Jingshan W St, Xicheng, Beijing, China
- Jingshan Park Contact Number: +86-1064044071
- Jingshan Park Timing: 06:30 am - 09:00 pm
- Jingshan Park Price: 2 CNY
- Time required to visit Jingshan Park: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
39.43% of people who visit Beijing include Jingshan Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
41.58% of people start their Jingshan Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jingshan Park
92.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jingshan Park
People normally club together Tiananmen Square and Hutong Pedicab Tour while planning their visit to Jingshan Park.